Even during troubled times, the FIRST movement continues to reach new audiences. Thanks to the efforts of you, FIRST supporters, and volunteers, we continue to change lives worldwide. Check this out, pat yourselves on the back, and spread the word! Our most recent recap video on the impact of our movement can be found here (or watch it below). Enjoy!
Click HERE for brochure
FIRST Programs are Relevant in Schools
- Ignite a passion for learning, both inside and outside the classroom by making it relevant and fun.
- Excite students in STEM activities through robust robotics programs.
- Provide opportunities for students to learn classroom competencies through project-based challenges and student directed problem based learning.
- Expose students to new interests.
- Teach coding and the scientific method through hands-on projects.
- Apply math and science to real-world problems.
- Teach the engineering and design process through mechanical design and build.
- Cultivate 21st century work-life skills.
- Integrate innovative skill building and strategic thinking
- Encourage Gracious Professionalism®, a way of doing things that encourages high-quality work, emphasizes the value of others, and respects individuals and the community.
- Create a community of collaborative problem-solvers.
- Inspire students to be life-long learners.
For more info on FIRST Programs goto: http://www.firstinspires.org/community/educators